Sunday, April 5, 2009

Religion

I grew up Roman Catholic. I did my first communion and went to church every week, until I was about 12 years old or so. I guess old enough to make my own decisions. I went to public school and as I started learning about the planets and dinosaurs, I was like "Whoa! Wait a minute! I wasn't taught this stuff in Sunday school. Automatically I stopped going to church. I also stopped believe in Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible. Sometimes I think "OK, maybe Jesus was a real person. But he highly doubt he did miracles."

I am Agnostic now, because I really don't know what to believe in. Sometimes I believe there is a greater being out there that created us. I'm not sure if his name is God or Bob, or even if it's a guy or girl. Maybe he's real, maybe he's not. At other times I believe 100% in evolution. We live in a crazy planet. So anything is possible here.

For all we know "God" could look like the god on South Park.

No comments: