http://www.goveg.com/ORDER.ASP
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Why I became a vegetarian.
I became a vegetarian about 9 years ago or so. I did it little by little. I was one of those people that said "I would never be a vegetarian, I love meat too much." Well, look at me now. I don't even crave meat anymore. It all started when I was watching Animal Planet and I saw a pig playing soccer and basketball. I was like "HOLY SH*T! My dogs can't even do that!" After that I didn't touch pork. I thought to myself "I love dogs, and these pigs are even smarter than my dogs, I can't eat them." After that I got online did a little bit of research and found Peta. I requested one of their free Vegetarian Starter kits and the rest is HISTORY! If you're thinking of becoming a vegetarian, you should request one. It changed my life.
http://www.goveg.com/ORDER.ASP
http://www.goveg.com/ORDER.ASP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment